Following are some common types:
- Replace 250W HID is in square shape. The inner part produces light that is enclosed in a black outer box. It is much efficient and produces much brighter light.
- 1000W HID is much powerful and is used for covering vast areas. Such type of LEDs produce an intense beam of light. Thus, these LEDs should be installed at some suitable height.
- Cobra heads are also available to provide the necessary support for LEDs. You can also adjust the exposure of the LEDs by using these additional accessories.
These streetlight LEDs should be choose based on the area that the LED needs to cover. You should also consider the height at which the LED needs to be installed.
Uses of streetlight LEDs:
- Street lamp [โคม ไฟ ถนน, which is the term in Thai] is required in parking lots. It is needed to keep the vehicles safe in the area.
- The most important use of these lamps is the proper functioning of security cameras. You need proper light for the operation of security cameras. Otherwise, you cannot detect criminals. Consider if there is a security camera in a parking lot. There is also a streetlight. A thief steals a car, and the whole thing is captured in the camera. Now, you can easily find out the registration number of the car. You can also identify the thief. Thus, you can easily track the thief.
The main purpose of using streetlights:
The main purpose of using Led lamp [โคม ไฟ led, which is the term in Thai] is to give people a feeling of being safe even at night. At night, even a busy place can look terrible. This can be due to the lack of light. People feel safe under the light. People feel safe during day because of the light. The business centers those remain open during night use streetlamps to get customers even at night. The customers feel safe to walk to the place due to the presence of proper light. Thus, their business gets enhanced.