Entrance mats are mats that require constant care. The commercial mats will require the constant attention of the carpet cleaners because of the traffic that it experiences on a daily basis. If you are planning to find answers to some of the questions such as how often the cleaning should be done, how much, what is required in the process, etc., then there is no definite answer.
Do you wish to install the custom-made mats on your doorstep? If yes, then you can take help of Ultimate Mats. They are expert custom logo rug designers and can help you find the right option for your commercial buildings. You can visit their website to know more about the available options.
Factors to Consider
Here are some of the factors that decide the frequency with which you should clean your floor mats.
- The daily traffic that your mat experiences.
- The type of environment that surrounds your building. If it is a garden area, then the chances of entry of mud and dirt are very high. Paved parking lots will contribute to dirt and dust particles up to a certain extent.
- The placement of the mat, whether it is placed outside the door or inside the door.
- Specific circumstances around the building such as ongoing construction work, landscaping projects, etc., can result in the unwanted entry of dust particles.
- If there is a beach, then you can expect constant flow of sand to your building, and especially on the mats.
Maintenance of mats is not an easy task. You should follow the idea of vacuum cleaning, dusting with a broom, etc., to make sure that the mats are kept clean and tidy to increase their shelf-life.
You should even follow the routine of cleaning the mats with hot water and the cleaning and sanitizing agents once a few months to make sure that the mats stay clean for a longer time. You should double the cleaning process during the months of the rainy and spring season.
Why Customized Mats?
Here are some of the reasons for going with the customization of mats.
- The standard of your brand and company name can be maintained for years.
- The recognition of your brand and company name will increase
- The safety of the floor can be guaranteed
- The maintenance work will become easier and cost-effective
- People can easily differentiate your store from the other locations
Benefits of Floor Mats
Here are some of the tips that will make you understand the benefits of having a floor mat.
- Different flooring systems in the commercial buildings will not make it easier for the employees to walk on them without tripping and falling. With the help of the floor mats, you can offer a level floor to them to walk on.
- The hazardous regions such as the areas around the sink, water coolers, break rooms and ice cream machines, etc., can make your trip and fall accident. The best way to avoid this is by installing a floor mat.
Floor mat installations have many benefits. The best way of maintaining the floor mats is by cleaning them properly. Find the right one and customize them for your commercial buildings.